With compassion, creativity, and connection I empower patients to explore underlying issues that may bring on a sense of stuckness and stagnation in one's life. I have found it helpful to challenge old stories that no longer serve one's current circumstances.
We can spend time exploring and developing a new narrative that is genuinely authentic and empowering. Incorporating practical life skill sets such as self care, identifying attainable goals, establishing a social support, and exploring one’s passion(s) are important ingredients towards promoting a sense of well-being.
Services I offer:
- Individual Therapy
- Couples Therapy
- Develop and create support systems and resources
Explore, understand and gain insight into:
- Life transitions
- Stress management practices to enhance well-being
- Self-care skills, mindfulness, and restorative practices
- Building upon your strengths and exploring what is working (or not working) in your life to create more balance
Policies & Fees for Psychotherapy Services:
I am available for therapy sessions on Fridays and Saturdays.
The best way to begin is for you to call or email me. We can discuss your needs on the phone and decide when to schedule a therapy appointment.
If by chance I feel you would be better served by another clinician, I will refer you to a professional who better meets your mental health needs.
I am an out-of-network provider. However, I do what I can to help patients to get reimbursement for services. I can create a super bill upon request. I am committed to maintaining confidentiality without involvement of third parties. Should you decide to pursue insurance support for our work together, then I recommend that you contact your insurance provider ask the following questions:
- Does my plan include coverage for out-of-network provider? If so, how much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the reimbursement rate?
Is approval for therapy services required from my primary care physician?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
Checks and cash are accepted methods of payment.
I bring a sense of compassion, accountability and genuineness that helps guide you to find meaning and purpose in your life.
I look forward to working with you and welcome a complimentary twenty minute phone interview to move to the next step which is setting up an appointment.